My first suggestion is to buy the book at your local independent bookstore. If that’s not a convenient option for you, here are some other places to pick up the book.
- All the major chain bookstores in Illinois.
- All Chicago-area REI stores.
- Amazon.com and Half.com, if you’re looking for used copies.
Get the Kindle edition.
Free books are available to
- Non-profit organizations that will use the book as a programming resource.
- Bloggers and media producers who would like to review the book for their website/publication/broadcast outlet.
- Amazon reviewers interested in posting a review on Amazon.com.
To receive a free copy, send me an e-mail.